Monday, September 8, 2008

I'm new to this...

I took my sister-n-law's advice and I'm trying this whole blogging thing out, so that our extended family can see our children and experience some of the amazing ways they touch our lives everyday. Avery is cheer leading and loving every minute of it I believe the girl was born to cheer! The ones who know her will agree with me totally. Avery is really my social butterfly and loves being around her friends and would travel the world right now if I would let her. Bryce is really into sports he is playing football right now and he is having a blast. Bryce loves to be outdoors the child would never come in or take a bath if I didn't make him (HA! I guess that's a boy for you). Braxtyn is more fun then I know what to do with! She amazes us everyday with the new things she is learning. She absolutely loves Avery and Bryce and boy does she have them wrapped around her finger. She is our nuggie (her nickname) and she cracks us up daily. The kids Birthday's are coming up and Avery and Bryce are so excited, Braxtyn really has no clue since she's only turning 1. Stay tuned for the update on that fun filled day!

5 comments:

proudmomof3 said...

HEY! I am so proud of you, you did an awesome job!!! I cried when I saw the pictures of your babies. They are too beautiful and I just love them more than words can ever express! I can't wait for their party this weekend, I am here to help with anything you need just let me know!!! Have a great day!!! Love you!

Amy

Tiffany Bowen said...

I love your new blog and of course the pictures of the kids. I'm so glad we are still so close after all these years. It is so great to see your childern grow and to be a part of all there lives. We are all truly blessed. I love you always! Tiffany

Heather said...

Shannon!!! I am so excited!!! The pictures are precious!!!!! Can't wait to see more!!!

Kat said...

I know every grand parent thinks that their grandchildren are the most Beautiful children that any one as ever seen. But, you all have to agree that MY grand children are certainly the most beautiful and precious children that you have ever seen. And my children are not bad looking either! Once you have seen the Benton's Blog take a look at Marci's and Heather's blog and you will agree!! I have been blessed with a wonderful family and I love you all!! Hugs and Kisses.... Maemi loves you Avery, Bryce and Braxton!!!!!

Kat said...

Sorry Braxtyn.....Maemi missed spelled your name....That's ok cause you know I love you! And not only have I missed spelled your name but I have called you and all the other children by everyone's name too. :) I have to go down the list. Bad thing about it is now I'm including the pets names... :{

Always remember...Maemi loves you!!