Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Undefeated!!!!

Many of you know that Bryce is a sports freak he loves it! He is playing football right now and his football team finished this season UNDEFEATED!!! Our little man has been so excited and we have absolutely loved every minute of it! Jason is coaching the team and well me I'm Bryce's Biggest Fan! and yes I sometimes will be running down the side of the fence with him yelling run buddy run! I know your thinking no way, but yes I do! I get so excited for him and I think there is a little part of me that thinks me running and yelling might help push him into the end zone crazy I know, but I'm his MOM. If you are wondering where Braxtyn is Well! she is on my hip! She loves it! She will walk to the fence and yell and clap her little hands we are starting her early! Avery loves going to Bryce's games too, She gets so excited when Bryce scores it is really cute to see her cheering him on! I pray they will always support and cheer each other on! Avery has joined a competition cheer squad and has started practice for her competitions that begin in January we are very excited for her she has wanted to make this team for a while now and she is just beside her self. I will keep you posted on her new adventure. Our Football team starts the playoffs Thursday WISH US LUCK! GO FALCONS!

No comments: