Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween!!


Halloween was a blast! Avery and Braxtyn were pirates and Bryce was a ninja I tried to get him to be a pirate too, but he was Captain Jack last year and he was adamant on being a ninja! One of the funniest things about Halloween is getting to choose what you want to dress up as, so Mommy didn't spoil it for him! In case you are wondering YES Braxtyn kept the head scarf on all night! LOVE HER! Avery looked beautiful! and Bryce looked MEAN (thats what he was hoping for anyway)! and Braxtyn was just PRECIOUS! We had so much fun we went to to our annual Halloween party which is in our subdivision so it works out great we had some SPOOKY FUN! Braxtyn was having a ball running around with all the kids. Avery and Bryce well can you say SUGAR COMA! A Haunted time was had by all!

3 comments:

Life with Spirit said...

Aww! I have a Braxtyn too! I was just googling to see if anyone else out there had a girl with our girl's name. Your children are adorable.

Life with Spirit said...

Umm yeah, I definately got some odd looks--grandparents included. :) Can I ask why you decided on the Y? I felt like it was more femine compared to Braxton. My husband thought that was odd as well. But after I did the work he let me decide. Yep! The name totally suits her and I sure couldn't imagine her having any other name. Most people we meet now think its a great name but I can sure tell by their response when they don't! :)

Life with Spirit said...

Did you lose steam? I thought for sure there would be thanksgiving pictures. Oh well. Hope all is well in your world with a little Braxtyn and her cute siblings. :)